Example: When trying to drill out a 5/16" dia. bolt:
- Use the next size larger tool pack (in this case a 3/8"). This is because the hole (I.D.) of this bushing is 5/16"
- This allows you to scope in on your 5/16" bolt perfectly
- Tighten the fixture down
- Put your 3/8" tool pack away
- Then use your 5/16" tool pack to complete the job
- This process works with ALL BOLT SIZES
- Use some type of cutting fluid, water if that's all you have to keep your brill bit cool.
Many industries are already using this new tool to solve their broken bolt problems. Many industries have yet to benefit from this tool
as well. If you have an issue with a broken bolt, contact us today!
Uses of the Broken Bolt Extractor Include: